Dr. Gorka Zurinaga is a board certified physician in internal medicine with over two decades of experience practicing in the Greater Atlanta area. Dr. Zurinaga is a graduate of Emory University and the Emory School of Medicine, and completed his residency in internal medicine at the Orlando regional medicine center, serving as chief resident.
A native of Bilbao, Spain, Dr. Zurinaga has lived in Georgia since 1984, and is a member of the Archdiocese of Atlanta’s Hispanic Pre-Cana Preparation team known as LLASU (Llamados a Ser Uno). He also participates in a yearly medical mission to Guatemala that provides medical care to the underserved indigenous population.
A proud member of the community in which he serves, Dr. Zurinaga and his family reside in Roswell. An avid soccer fan, he enjoys coaching his children and plays on a regular basis.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Orlando Regional Medical Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Society of Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Board of Internal Medicine